- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Warm Water
- Cup oil
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 3 cups of flour (whether it’s baking flour )
How To Make 30 MINUTE ROLLS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl, mix warm water and oil,
Yeast and sugar. Let mixture about 16 min .
- Mix two cups of flour, salt and eggs in the yeast mixture using the dough hook.
- Add the remaining 1Ω4 cup of flour a cup at a time.
- Shape the dough into 12 balls and put it in a 9-13 saucepan. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.