For 5 servings
- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 12 oz evaporated milk(355 mL), 1 can
- 3 eggs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese(200 g), shredded and divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(100 g), shredded
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup provolone cheese(115 g), cut into small pieces
- ½ cup smoked gouda cheese(50 g), shredded
- 4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
How To Make 5 Cheese Mac n Cheese Recipe
Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
In a large pot or dutch oven, cook macaroni according to package directions, salting the water with 2 teaspoons of salt. Drain and return to the warm pot.
Add butter to warm macaroni and mix until melted. Season with the remaining salt and pepper.
Add half of the cheddar cheese, mozzarella, provolone, gouda, and feta cheese. Mix well.
Add eggs and evaporated milk, mix until fully incorporated.
Transfer to a 9×13-inch (23 x 33 cm) baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, until the top has nicely browned.