- 1 kg of chicken breast
- 8 potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 TBS fresh ground pepper
- 1 TBS Paprika
- 2 TBS Garlic powder
- 6 TBS Hot Sauce
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onion
How To Make Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 500F
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and add them to the bowl.
- Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes, leave the excess sauce in the bowl.
- Cook the potatoes for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and add it to the bowl with the remaining sauce.
- Mix cheese, bacon and green onion in a small separate bowl.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, add the uncooked marinated chicken.
- Then spread the toppings on the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.