This is one of the best chicken recipes you can find, so take note so you can taste the best flavors of the Best Italian Bake.
- 1 lb. Pasta of any type cooked until al dente
- 2 Jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Red bell peppers cut into chunks
- 1 ½ lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1 lb. Italian sausages cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Best Italian Bake
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Over medium high heat, heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Saute the sausage and chicken in the skillet for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the onion and bell pepper.
- Saute the mixture until the meat is cooked hrough.
- Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste, then drain the excess fat from the skillet.
- Mix together the meat and vegetables, pasta and sauce.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking dish and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes before serving.