- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (equivalent to 2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup nuts (optional, such as walnuts or pecans)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4–5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
How To Make Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly coat a baking pan measuring 9×13 inches, with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Add the milk, eggs and vanilla to the ingredients and mix until you have a batter.
- Gently incorporate the butter into the mixture before pouring it into the pan.
- In a bowl combine softened butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts (if desired) for the filling.
- Evenly distribute spoonfuls of the filling mixture over the cake batter.
- Use a knife to swirl and create marbling patterns throughout the batter.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out mostly clean.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the glaze by whisking sugar, milk and vanilla until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Once you remove the cake from the oven drizzle the glaze over it while it’s still warm.
- Allow some time for the cake to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy either warm or at room temperature.