This is a classic sandwich that has been around for generations. Bologna is one of the most loved lunch meats for sandwiches. Turning it into a fried bologna Sandwich takes the sandwich to a whole new level. The whole family is going to enjoy this sandwich.
They are perfect for those weekend days when you are busy doing yardwork or gardening. They will fill you up and keep you satisfied until dinner time.
- 6 Slices Bologna
- 4 Slice sof bread
- 2 Tbsp.Mayonnaise
- 2 Thick slices of tomato
- 2 Slices cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
How To Make Fried Bologna Sandwiches
- Layer 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise on two slices of bread.
- Place a slice of tomato on top of the slices of bread with the mayo.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the tomato slices.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove and spray well with cooking spray.
- Slice an x through the center of each piece of bologna, and place them into the skillet.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes per side until caramelized and a bit charred.
- Remove the cooked bologna, and place three slices on each sandwich.
- Top each sandwich with the remaining pieces of bread and serve.