Easy Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet with juicy seared steak and crispy roasted potatoes all oven baked in one pan. Nothing goes together better than garlic steak and potatoes!
I just know that you are going to love this recipe! This has become a firm favorite in my house and is a great go to family meal after a busy day. Don’t be fooled they, it’s certainly not lacking in flavor!
These garlic steak bites are so simple, but so delicious! Seasoned with garlic butter and herbs and the steak is perfectly tender.
- 5 lbs NY strip steak
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb. Baby golden potatoes quartered or halved
- 2 tbsp Butter unsalted
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet
- Place the olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the potatoes, herbs as well as salt and pepper to taste. Cook the potatoes stirring often for 3-5 minutes until fork tender. Set the potatoes aside.
- In the same skillet add the second tbsp of butter and the steaks that have been sliced into strips. Cook stirring only a few times until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Put the potatoes back into the skillet to reheat, and season to taste.