Back to Top
- 6 No Boil lasagna sheets
- 1 jar of preferred pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup pepperoni slices
- ¾ cup Canadian bacon or cooked pizza sausage
How To Make Pizzagna
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Dice pepperoni and Canadian bacon slices. Also an option to use cooked sausage or any other pizza topping.
- In the baking dish, pour about half of a cup of the pasta sauce and spread it out evenly on the bottom of the dish.
- Layer two of the lasagna noodles with a little room in between. They will spread out in size as the cook and absorb liquid from the sauce.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce on to the lasagna sheets.
- Sprinkle a generous layer of shredded cheese and pizza meat onto the lasagna sheets.
- Cover with two more lasagna sheets and repeat the layer process. Sauce, cheese, meat, and two more lasagna sheets.
- Finish the final layer with a little more sauce, lots of cheese and meat.
- Pour extra sauce around the sides of the assemble pizzagna so all sides of the pasta sheets are covered.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place in the oven on a middle rack.
- Bake the pizzagna covered for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, remove the foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
- Since we are using No Boil lasagna sheets, they need plenty of moisture to cook. Make sure they have enough liquid around them